Tuesday, March 29, 2011

so silly

I should have caught the hint. on sat, we went to get my new phone. not feel as much excitement of a new gadget anymore, cause I have been changing one every few months recently. okay, but I am sticking yo this one for some time, at least, 8 months? haha. anyhow, the sales person at singtel kept asking if I backup my iPhone, which I didn't cause I don't feel the need since I am not using an iPhone anymore, little did I know, my new phone can sync data, from any old phone. and my sister thought he was so nice and gave us rebate on subscription. anyhow, it's not a problem, create new memories. anyway, the previous phone, galaxy tab that was a little to huge for me to hold as a phone and my even older omnia is dismantle for it's parts, last year. haha.

new stuff for new phone. but i am so afraid to get certain stuff in it. what will happen if there's virus? haha.

my eyes are quite tired now, and my mouth hurts. I want to rant about some other stuff, forget it. when there's problem, there will be a solution. just got to find it. goodnight, earth.


I want to have a dog. preferably one that's looking like this. (:

No comments: