Saturday, November 01, 2008

seeming like three already

so its a


happy halloween!

and another misunderstanding issue is cleared
why do i get this kind of issue recently ah
TSK TSK!
just talk to me yo
i am so friendly
see! you talk to me and things are cleared, you know
everyone thinks avoiding me is the way
wth
way NO, okay.
it will be a loss not to talk to me
i am so nice please!!!

eh, its having lightning again):
anyone want to accompany me tonight?

i wasnt suppose to be sitting here tonight
but last min plan changes at the last min
haha
oh my oh my tummy sort of moving unwell
gossip girl is calling for me
bye

take care camping; dont let the mosquitoes take all your blood
hawhaw
twinnie; goodluck for tml, eh later.
hehe
bet you having a gr8 time now!

I hope my smile
Can distract you
I hope my fists
Can fight for two
So it never has to show
And you’ll never know

I hope my love
Can blind you
I hope my arms
Can bind you
So you’ll never have to see
What we’ve grown to be

One may think
We’re alright
But we need pills
To sleep at night
We need lies
To make it through the day
We’re not ok

No comments: